Friday, January 07, 2005

Drastic Measures

I realized yesterday that dissertation bootcamp wouldn't cut it for me. What I need is to hire an assassin to kill me if I have not finished my dissertation by a certain date. All contact with this person would be cut off so I couldn't back out on the deal. I find that I can only write under pressure (I'm trying to change that--if anyone has any advice, please let me know!), so maybe this would stress me out enough that I would actually do the damn thing. I wonder if I could find someone to do it cheap, though....

1 Comments:

Blogger Watson Zion said...

The understudies were frustrated that school authorities had consented to permit cops imported to keep up request amid the tradition to remain in grounds lodging. A few understudies even made a request to be moved to Reliable Research Paper Writing Service option lodging for the week, saying the expanded police nearness made them fear for their wellbeing taking after the shooting passings of two dark men in Minnesota and Louisiana.

2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home