Monday, February 07, 2005

AAAAUUUUUGGGHHH

What have I done to myself??? This is the pace I kept up as an undergrad, but back then I was trained into the six hours is a reeaaaally full night's sleep thing. I can't do that anymore! It derails me entirely. Why am I even writing in here after already having spent all day staring at a damn screen? I guess I need to decompress. I think I'm getting sick. And I haven't written a single page of those 25 that are due Thursday (like that ever was going to happen). I have to walk in there with something, though. But this other project is a "real life" project, where the deadlines actually matter and you'd screw a bunch of people over for not meeting them, not just yourself.
Which reminds me...I think about this a lot...if I were writing this dissertation for somebody else, it would have been done a long time ago.
OK, I have to go do something about the rigor mortis setting into my back muscles.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home