Saturday, November 12, 2005

Back on Track

OK...I survived that crisis. I've plunged back in. I'm still trying to make it to my goal. I have to finish writing by the end of the month if I don't want to pay another semester of fees. If I can do 5 pages a day, I can make it. So far, I've been going too slow, on average 3 or 4 pages. I'm hoping that with continued practice, I can start writing faster. When I was an undergraduate, my average was a page an hour. Then again, that was for much shorter arguments. Maintaining a line of reasoning and a direction in a 5 to 15 page paper, even a 25 page paper, is not too hard. 50 pages is another matter! And I have one chapter that got so bloated that I'm splitting it in two. It's really funny to think about what I thought my dissertation would include before I started it! I'm maybe covering 1/20 of what I thought I would.

OK...can't lose steam now. Have to step up the pace. My biggest fear is that my two TAships are about to go into end-of-semester frenzy.

So many years of suffering of evading this task...needless suffering, if I had just gotten to it!

If I succeed in doing this...if I succeed in doing this--anyone could.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lawerence B. Vestal said...

Are you lasting having having getting some style of costs that will can’t hold on tight till your own following day progress may happen? unit you hooked having the sharp vehicle solve? Designed for the tiniest title loans for you amount bit sharp out of the blue imperative situation you’re under-going, nearly any money day loan will amendment you to receive the assets you will would like swiftly! typically, the overall educate typically entails simply fifteen product or maybe technique a lesser amount of.

2:31 AM  
Blogger Eliza Gordon said...

Education grow to be normal some thing it turn out to be distance basic but it is aim continue to be same all time it doesn’t matter it is actually regular professional essay writers or certainly not it constantly offer know-how.

3:51 PM  
Blogger Rokki Winchester said...

This is a topic of my interest. I love reading through your blog,I’ve read through a number of the articles in your website , and affordable papers reviews I love the way you blog. I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation.

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Azeem Khan said...

I really increase your acquisition. It is really very informative post for young people and hope they will enjoy well after reading this post. Thanks for sharing.
casio

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home